180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade (Ages 8 – 10) Easy-to-Use 4th Grade Workbook to Improve Reading Comprehension Quickly, Fun Daily Phonics Practice for 4th Grade Reading (180 Days of Practice)
Regular practice is the best way to reinforce concepts and allow students to gain confidence and mastery of skills. With 180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade you get reading and critical thinking exercises for students for every day of the school year. Presented in a consistent format from week to week, the activities in
Regular practice is the best way to reinforce concepts and allow students to gain confidence and mastery of skills. With 180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade you get reading and critical thinking exercises for students for every day of the school year. Presented in a consistent format from week to week, the activities in 180 Days of Reading allow students to progress in reading comprehension and word study skills, making diagnostics and assessments easy for parents and educators. Through both fiction and nonfiction reading passages, students get purposeful practice in engaging with diverse texts appropriate for their grade level. Ideal for after school study, intervention, or homework, 180 Days of Reading workbook activities are correlated to College and Career Readiness and other state standards. In addition to reading passages, data-driven assessment tips as well as digital versions of the assessment analysis tools are provided. With text passages that advance in complexity throughout the year, student learning is enriched by developing and honing skills of reading comprehension, interpretation of symbols, making logical inference, summarizing and responding to literature, and more. Boost your Fourth Grader’s reading skills in a hurry with the easy-to-use activities in 180 Days of Reading! About Shell Education Rachelle Cracchiolo started the company with a friend and fellow teacher. Both were eager to share their ideas and passion for education with other classroom leaders. What began as a hobby, selling lesson plans to local stores, became a part-time job after a full day of teaching, and eventually blossomed into Teacher Created Materials. The story continued in 2004 with the launch of Shell Education and the introduction of professional resources and classroom application books designed to support Teacher Created Materials curriculum resources. Today, Teacher Created Materials and Shell Education are two of the most recognized names in educational publishing around the world.
- BOOST READING SKILLS FAST – This 4th Grade Reading Comprehension workbook provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, word study, phonics, and written response to literature. Kids ages 8-10 will become confident readers in no time!
- FUN DAILY PRACTICE – These fun 4th grade reading comprehension daily practice activities are easy to use and designed to build students’ reading skills and increase confidence. Ideal for reading intervention support at home or in the classroom.
- ALIGNS TO NATIONAL & STATE STANDARDS – Daily reading activities are aligned to college and career readiness standards. The data analysis tools included with the book enable teachers or parents to quickly score student’s work and monitor their progress.
- CELEBRATE SUCCESS – Each activity is designed to produce a sense of accomplishment. Students will enjoy celebrating success with the short and engaging activities. Parents and teachers will appreciate the fast results!
- CREATED BY TEACHERS – Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.